"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blessed

"Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalm 40:5  This weekend being surrounded by family and friends, I can not help but to be in awe of the Lord. I am so utterly grateful for all the wonderful things He has put in my life. Between my amazing husband, incredible sets of parents, family and friends who lift me up, love me, guide me and support me... I can not help but to feel overwhelmingly blessed. Looking at the world, it is so clear how amazing our God is. His design is beautiful, His plan is grand, and His people are wonderful. Although life is at a transitioning point, which can make things a little uneasy feeling at times, looking at God's creation, I know His plan for my life will be better than anything I try to come up with. My first twenty-five years have been filled with inspiring moments, opportunities, places and people... I am very excited to be apart of the twenty-five more He has in store.

Of course no post is complete without pictures... Here are some pictures I captured this summer of God's beautiful creation in Fall River, Ca.




"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment