"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stilwell Golfers…

It was beautiful out at Butte Creek Country Club tonight. I had the pleasure of working with the three men of the Stilwell Family. It was a blast and I was blessed completely by my time with them. The relationship these two young men have with their father, has been so cool to witness over the past few years, and I was so happy to capture that on camera tonight. C &K know how to love their children well, they are raising children who know the value of family, love, patience and wisdom. Although I am not much of a golfer (so my opinion may not count for much)--- I will say they are amazing golfers. Thank you Stilwell's for being such a blessing to my life, and thank you for being so creative on the course tonight! Enjoy!
Stilwell Boys, golf-12
Stilwell Boys, golf-17
Stilwell Boys, golf-18
Stilwell Boys, golf-21
Stilwell Boys, golf-25
Stilwell Boys, golf-40
Stilwell Boys, golf-54
Stilwell Boys, golf-71
Stilwell Boys, golf-93
Stilwell Boys, golf-98
“Wisdom, like an inheritance, is a good thing and benefits those who see the sun.” Ecclesiastes 7:11

No comments:

Post a Comment