"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Friday, September 30, 2011

Time with Josiah….

I came upon these really, really cute hats--- I could not resist them They are made by Miss E’s Crochet, you can find her on facebook. She does amazing work, is reasonably priced, and did I say she is really sweet?!?! You should really check her stuff out!

While spending time with Josiah, it only seemed fitting to try the new hats out. He is one charming little man--- and his sisters just can’t get enough of him. He is their “real life doll”, and they are just infatuated with him. I have to say--- I am too. It was so much fun, capturing his smiles, expressions, and sweet sleepy face. Thanks Josiah for being such a good sport!

ramdom

ramdom-2

ramdom-3

ramdom-4

1 comment:

  1. I love these! what a cutie! ok, he is my son, so I am a bit biased!

    ReplyDelete