"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Family Session—The Drobny’s

I was blessed to be able to capture this family recently--- I just love them. Holli and Scott wanted to get some updated family photos at The Covered Bridge. I absolutely love that location, so I was so very excited when she suggested it. I can hardly believe that their little, is already nine months old--- how are our littles getting so grown-up so fast!

This family is so sweet. Their interactions are so genuine and the way they love of their little, is beautiful. I am honored to once again photograph the Drobny Family, and to have friends like them in my life.

Happy Fall--- get out and enjoy the colors!

Fall family session

Fall family session-2

Fall family session-3

Fall family session-4

Fall family session-5

Fall family session-6

Fall family session-7

Fall family session-8

Fall family session-10

Fall family session-11

Fall family session-12Fall family session-14

Fall family session-13

No comments:

Post a Comment