"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

and a baby makes THREE!


Let me just start out by saying how much fun this session was. They were both so easy going, up for anything and I had a great time with them! I have known Alissa for a few years now, as I have worked with her at the Pediatric office... when she announced she was pregnant, I was so excited for her and her husband. Adam and Alissa have a few short weeks left until they will meet their little one.  In an instant their lives will be forever changed. They will experience a type of love that they've never felt before. They'll experience a form of exhaustion they never thought possible. They'll be challenged in ways you cannot explain. But most importantly, they'll be unable to remember life without their newest addition, and they wouldn't have it any other way. Parenthood is the toughest, most rewarding, most humbling, most amazing experience I have yet encountered. I cannot wait for your life to be changed for the better and I cannot wait to meet the newest little boy or girl. I know that baby will be well loved! Congratulations Alissa and Adam, it was an honor to capture this special time in your lives. God Bless your little family.











No comments:

Post a Comment