"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Adventure of Photography and Prayer


Two years ago I was blessed with an amazing camera for Christmas. I have been exploring, and learning about photography ever since. And with each and every photo, I have begun to love photography even more. Recently a desire has been put on my heart to step out and slowly start sharing my love of photography. A good picture has the ability to make every heart smile. I feel that all of God's creations are beautiful and worth capturing in a picture forever. I will keep you all updated on this journey of photography, prayer and adventure. If there are any of God's Blessings and Creations in your life that you wish to freeze in time, feel free to contact me and we can capture these moments to last forever. God Bless.

"But I do not consider my life worth anything to myself, so that I my finish my task and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the good news of God's grace." Acts 20:24

No comments:

Post a Comment