"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Its good to remember...

I love looking back at old photos... So this morning, I spent sometime looking and editing some old photos of my favorite little ones. I think children are sometimes the most fun to capture. They look at the world with pure innocence and love, something I wish I could do more often. Here are some photos of Carson and Addison...






"But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not try to stop them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" Mathew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment