"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, November 18, 2010

one BLESSED woman...

I was blessed this year on my birthday and was able to splurge on the purchase of a new camera. I was so excited, to only find out it was back ordered. My camera shipped weeks after purchasing it, only to have the parts to my camera arrive, and not the camera myself. Lets just say I was a little let down. However after many days waiting my the door for the UPS man, phone calls, and lots and lots of prayers.... my new camera arrived today. It would have appeared like Christmas came early in our household, by my excitement. I am so blessed by my family, friends, and all the support in this adventure of photography I am on. I am blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment