"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sibling Session...

Ashley is a wonderful woman of God. Over the past year I have been blessed to have a growing friendship with Ashley. This past weekend, I was blessed enough to be able to capture some amazing memories of her and her brother. It was very fun to see them interact, and I was blessed to spend a Saturday morning with them! Enjoy...






I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. 1 Corinthians 7:7


No comments:

Post a Comment