"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ending one of lifes chapters..

Today I ended one chapter in life... Today was my last day in a classroom as a Butte College Nursing Student. As I look back over the past two years, it can't help but to feel so blessed for all that happened. All the new people I met, the experiences the Lord granted, and the knowledge I acquired. As I look to an unknown future, I am filled with excitement, hope and anticipation for the plan the Lord has. What better way to celebrate the ending of one chapter and the beginning of another by taking pictures of two of the cutest little boys around. Today was a day filled with true Christmas Cheer.. enjoy!








"Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself." 1 Samuel 18:1


No comments:

Post a Comment