"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pinning

On Thursday December 16th, I was pinned as a graduate of Nursing School. It has been a long road to this point in life. Many, many, many classes, late nights spent studying, early mornings spent praying, and days filled with stress. However by the grace of God, I am now preparing for my NCLEX and finished with school. Although I do not know what God has in store for my future, I know that my past has been filled with amazingly supportive family and friends. I am so thankful for the support, encouragement and prayers that were showered upon me the past two years of nursing school. I am blessed
(pictures taken by Casey Wollbrinck, edited by Jenee Harvey)








“And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.” Romans 5:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment