"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I will follow YOU…

“Where you go, I'll go. Where you stay, I'll stay. When you move, I'll move. I will follow... All your ways are good. All your ways are sure. I will trust in you alone. I will follow you. Who you love, I'll love. How you serve I'll serve.”
The past two weeks I have heard messages about using our talent and gifts to serve the people of this world, to love on them as Christ loved us, to reach out to one another. Our purpose in this world is to be the hand and feet of the Lord. Our goal is to be still, and pray with open hearts. Pray for the opportunity in which our gifts are multiplied to abundantly bless and serve others. In the past weeks I have felt an amazing peace. It followed my realization that God has largely answered a prayer. I have always loved working with children (im sure you can tell that from my love of family and newborn photography), I worked as a nanny for many years. 
For years I prayed for the time to serve others by watching their children, just because I can. Not for any outcome other then to purely bless them. It took me a while to open my eyes to the current answer of prayer. Right now I have all the time in the world to bless those around me through my love for photography, working with children and blessing those around me.
Are there prayers being answered in your life right now, are there ways you can be an answer to someone else prayer, what could you be doing to be the hands and feet of God? Cause I will tell you, that right now, right here… the blessings coming back into my life are overwhelming. By really opening my eyes to what can be done around me, using my time to truly love others and serve them without any expectation… God has blessed be in return and filled my heart with peace. Here are two of the cutest blessing in my week. I hope that you are as blessed by these pictures as I was in spending time with them.

Leduc-3

Leduc-5

Leduc-6

Leduc-18

Leduc-20

Leduc-21

Leduc-23

Leduc-2

Leduc-24
“Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.” 1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment