"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lyons Sisters Preview

My weekend started out with an amazingly fun photo shoot of these two sisters. It was a perfect way to start my Friday and I was so blessed by my time with them. It is now Sunday evening and I have finally landed upon sometime to edit a few of their pictures for this tease. My weekends have been filled with so much family time lately, its been amazing--- but boy it keeps me busy. Spending time on Friday morning with them, made me extra excited to see my sister on Saturday. The relationship between sisters can be one of the most treasured things in a woman's life.  And that is what I pray for these to young women--- I pray they understand the blessing they have, the life-long friendship they have been gifted with, the unconditional understanding and love that forms as you grow together--- I pray they love each other well. Personally, my sister is one of my very best friends. She can make me laugh and/or cry harder than most other women in my life. The love I have for her, is solely for her--- a special sister kind of love. So, Lyons Sisters--- appreciate, love, and cherish each other. You’ve been given something special in having a sister. Enjoy.

p.s- I LOVE you Casey, and could not be more proud of you!

Lyons sisters-2

Lyons sisters-3

Lyons sisters-4

Lyons sisters-6

Lyons sisters-7

Lyons sisters-9

Lyons sisters-10

Lyons sisters-11

Lyons sisters-12

Lyons sisters-13

“Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.” 2 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment