"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stilwell Family Session

This amazing family has been featured on my blog before--- and I am so glad for their return! The Stilwell’s have been a blessing to my life ever since I met them three years ago. Craig and Kim are raising their kids to be with great love and respect for those around them. Without fail, this family will make you feel welcome, feel loved, feel happy, and most importantly, smile. So thank you Stilwell’s for all that you have done and all that you will continue to do as a family. May God Bless each and everyone one of you! Happy Sunday, hope you all enjoy this tease!

Stilwell Family-2

Stilwell Family

Stilwell Family-3

Stilwell Family-4

Stilwell Family-5

Stilwell Family-6

Stilwell Family-7

Stilwell Family-10

Stilwell Family-11

Stilwell Family-12

Stilwell Family-13

Stilwell Family-14

“Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.” Matthew 10:40

No comments:

Post a Comment