"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Haley

I am blessed. I am so very, very blessed. Photography has brought so many amazing people into my life, each who have taught me something new. I don’t think its any secret that I LOVE newborns! Their smell, their wrinkly little toes, their puckered lips, and even their cries---they all just touch my heart in ways that no one else can. God’s creation is amazing; every person is made unique, made special and are loved so deeply by Him. New life reminds me of that, and its powerful. Today I met little Haley for the first time. Her parents and I took maternity pictures back in December, and when Kim asked if I would take Haley’s newborn pictures--- I was over the moon. This morning, Haley surpassed all my expectations and excitement. She was awake and alert throughout the whole session, and it was so very special to see Kim interact with her daughter. Haley, welcome to the world--- you are someone very special--- may your life be full of blessings.

Englehardt Newborn

Englehardt Newborn-2

Englehardt Newborn-3

Englehardt Newborn-4

Englehardt Newborn-5

Englehardt Newborn-6

Englehardt Newborn-7

Englehardt Newborn-8

Englehardt Newborn-9

Englehardt Newborn-10

Englehardt Newborn-11

Englehardt Newborn-12

“You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment