"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Josephine

I have been loving all the newborn shoots lately, and the many announcements of newborns to come! It’s a good thing our little one is coming in August, or this would not be at all helping the severe case of “baby fever” I had over the last few months. A few weeks ago, the world was blessed by the addition of Baby Josephine. Adam and Ashlie are friends of my parents, and when my mom asked if I would take pictures of their little one--- I was so excited! When I walked in the door to the mix of Christian, easy listening and I think quite possibly some 70’s music that was playing in the background, I knew this family had to be special. The love that filled their home and surrounded little Josephine was so much fun to witness and a blessing to capture through photography. Thank you for welcoming me into your home, you have a wonderful family and I pray God fills this new chapter of your life with many blessings.

Feffer newborn

Feffer newborn-2

Feffer newborn-3

Feffer newborn-4

Feffer newborn-5

Feffer newborn-6

Feffer newborn-7

Feffer newborn-8

Feffer newborn-9

Feffer newborn-10

Feffer newborn-11

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, LORD.” Psalm 89:15

No comments:

Post a Comment