"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something different---

This past Friday my sister was kind enough to take maternity pictures for us--- such a blessing! It is not very often that I am the one in front of the camera, it was a very different and fun change of pace. (I must say that it was a little weird editing pictures of myself) My sister did an amazing job and got some really good pictures--- maybe Ill be able to convince her to join me in photography some day. On Friday, as I was getting ready, it hit me. “We are taking maternity pictures today. We have less then eight weeks until Baby Harvey joins us in this world!” So crazy to me that we are in the single digits--- that anywhere between five and eight weeks from now we will be holding our daughter or son in our arms. Gives me the butterflies just thinking about it. The baby is moving more and more, becoming a little gymnast in there doing turns, flips, and sometimes even feels like back-handsprings. It is a very fun, miraculous and amazing feeling but I have hit that point--- I am ready to meet my baby! I want to see if a Hannah or Bryson will be joining our family. I want to kiss, rock, snuggle, and love my baby. Most of all I want all those things for Matt. I cannot wait to see him as a father. Imagining him hold our child in his arms already brings tears to my eyes because I know the love he already has for his child and the kind of dad he will be. I am a blessed woman! For now I will wait a few more weeks and hang some amazing pictures in the nursery. Thank you Auntie Casey--- you blessed us greatly!

Maternity

Maternity-2

Maternity-3

Maternity-4

Maternity-5

Maternity-6

Maternity-7

Maternity-8

Maternity-9Maternity-10

Maternity-11Maternity-12

Maternity-13

Maternity-14

Maternity-15Maternity-16

“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, absolutely stunning. I am so happy for you guys! Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete