"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Baby Hannah

Yesterday I was blessed to spend time with the Walker Family. Baby Hannah is the newest member and made her debut about two weeks ago. Take it from me, she is so sweet. I have to be honest and say that newborn and child photography are probably two of my favorites. Everything is so new, exciting, different---- so many “firsts”. Yesterdays session was no different. Hannah was as precious as can be and older brother Jacob was all boy and so much fun as well. We were even able to snag a few shots of them together. The bond between siblings is so fun, and I am excited for the Walker siblings to form their own relationship.

With “40 days” left in my pregnancy and the temperature rising, I am getting more and more ready to meet the newest member of our family. Even more excited to see if we will be welcoming a Bryson Robert or our very own Hannah Grace. My crazy pregnancy dreams and my “inuition” have been nudging me that I will soon be hold baby Bryson in my arms. Making yesterdays photography session a little more special. I was already able to capture pictures of Hannah, even if it was not my Hannah--- it is so fun with all the pink, flowers, frills, ruffles, and bows. And if we are surprised and Hannah Grace enters our family--- yesterdays session becomes extra special because I got to take pictures of a prospective best friend (they’ll have to be friends since they share the same name and all).

Walkers, I am so excited for you and the newest addition to your family. I pray that your home is now filled with more love then ever. That life allows you to experience and treasure all of the “firsts” of your two little ones. I pray that their relationship grows everyday and become more then just siblings, they become friends. Congratulations and God Bless!

Walker newborn

Walker newborn-2

Walker newborn-3

Walker newborn-4

Walker newborn-5

Walker newborn-6

Walker newborn-7

 

“May the LORD cause you to flourish, both you and your children.” Psalm 115:14

No comments:

Post a Comment