"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Princess Ella has arrived….

My first niece has arrived… and in a house of three boys, she wears the crown jewels! Let me start off by saying, I don’t know how Daniel and Carolyn do it. Four kids, ages four and under--- I don’t even want to think about what I might be like. But they hold it together, and even appear to have some energy while doing it. So, Daniel and Carolyn--- cheers to you!

Ella is truly a princess--- I have yet to see her not wearing pink, or lacking in some form of frill. She is all girl in a house of all boy!!! I am positive that her three older brothers will be her biggest and best protectors and guardians. It is very fun to see the family dynamic already taking place.

Ella, you are precious. You area the much needed dash of pink, in the sea of blue! Your Uncle Matt, Cousin Hannah and I are so glad you are here. You cousin is already one of your biggest fans--- always wanting to hold you and kiss you. I am so excited to see the special bond between you two Harvey Girls continue to grow. Ella, welcome to the world. You are already so greatly loved!

 

This pictures says it all, their personalities just beaming!

ella newborn

ella newborn-2

ella newborn-3

ella newborn-7

Everyone was a little outta focus by this point---

ella newborn-10

Mor-Mor and her five great-grand children

ella newborn-11

 

Hannah and I managed to sneak away for a little mini photo session of her own--- gosh I love her!

ella newborn-4

ella newborn-5

ella newborn-12

ella newborn-13

ella newborn-14ella newborn-15

seriously, she makes me laugh every day!

ella newborn-16

ella newborn-17

ella newborn-18

ella newborn-19

The perfect picture to end our little photo session!

ella newborn-20

2 comments:

  1. *muah!*
    Congratulations Caroline and Harvey family!
    Beautiful pictures. Those boys are such little beefcakes, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops... I mean Carolyn... should read the post first next time. ;)

      Delete