"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Monday, September 9, 2013

Engagement Photography: Daniel and Alyse

I cannot contain my excitement for these two! I may be a little bias--- but I think my cousin Daniel is an amazing guy. He is smart, driven, kind hearted, handsome and so much fun to be around. Let me tell you, he found a perfect match. Alyse is sweet, friendly, and beautiful! I have loved getting to know her over the past couple years and cannot wait for the wedding next August.

Hannah and I made a trip to the Bay Area so I could take some engagement pictures of these two. Although by 10am it was already warm, Daniel and Alyse were troopers. It was a great way to spend my Saturday morning and I was so blessed by my time with them.

Daniel and Alyse- Your love for each other is so evident. I pray that this next year of wedding planning goes smooth and that all the little pieces fall perfectly together. I pray that you enjoy this time. I pray that your marriage is filled with blessings. I pray that you know how much love and support surrounds you and your marriage. I pray that you have a life filled with happiness.

Thanks for giving me the honor of capturing this special time. I hope these pictures bless you guys, as much as you both bless me and my family!

EngagmentEngagment-2

Engagment-3Engagment-4

Engagment-5

Engagment-6

Engagment-7

Engagment-8

Engagment-9Engagment-10

Engagment-11Engagment-12

Engagment-13

Engagment-14Engagment-15

Engagment-16

Engagment-17

Engagment-18

Engagment-19Engagment-20

Engagment-21Engagment-23

Engagment-22

“May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.  May he strengthen your hearts…” -1 Thessalonians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment