"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Saturday, July 19, 2014

A six month old cutie and her amazing family….

I was blessed to take some pictures of my dear friends little family. Her little just turned six months old recently--- let me tell you, she is darling! I was so blessed to capture all of Maddie’s at six months cuteness, from sitting up to laughing, and even some sweet sweet drool. I absolutely love this little and her family. Her mommy is one of my closest friends. She has been such a blessing to my life. So Maddie, remember that you have an amazing mommy, who does so much for you. She loves you so very much and I love watching her with you. Your daddy, well he’s pretty special too, and I can tell that you are the apple of his eye, and he’s wrapped around that pudgy little finger of yours. Happy six months Maddie. Congratulations Story family, you are beautiful! I love you all immensely.

DSC_0032

DSC_0034

DSC_0039

DSC_0046

DSC_0051

DSC_0067

DSC_0073

DSC_0079

DSC_0081

DSC_0084

DSC_0089DSC_0096

DSC_0092

DSC_0102

DSC_0115DSC_0117

DSC_0120

No comments:

Post a Comment