"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, July 17, 2014

long time coming…

 

This post has been a long time coming. I have not posted since Bryson graced us with his presence. He has been a great addition to our family. I feel so blessed to be a mother to a son. He has been a great baby who loves his sleep--- and this mommy loves that! Just like his sister he was born premature, at 35weeks and 5days. With a few hiccups he is finally growing into a big healthy boy. His sister did and continues to do some adjusting--- but she loves him dearly and is soo sweet with him. As you can tell from my three month hiatus, I have been doing some adjusting as well. Brysons early arrival, crazy start and transition from one little to two--- well it threw me for a loop. I feel as though I am finally landed on both feet and getting fully into our routine of “new normal”. I am so blessed by my little family and thank God everyday for them. We just returned from a vacation in San Diego, where we toured my sisters new town and life. It was a great time and she blessed us by taking some family photos. We already miss her tons and can’t wait til the next time we see Auntie Casey! We love you very much Auntie…

DSC_0268

DSC_0271

DSC_0276

DSC_0279

DSC_0283

DSC_0287

DSC_0290

DSC_0297

DSC_0301

DSC_0312

DSC_0318

DSC_0326DSC_0332

DSC_0341

DSC_0355

DSC_0370

DSC_0373

DSC_0377DSC_0379DSC_0385

DSC_0390DSC_0396

DSC_0403

No comments:

Post a Comment