"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet Holli…

Holli is graduating from CSU Chico this semester.. and I am so happy for her. However I was even happier when she asked if I would take her graduation pictures, such a privilege! Holli is a beautiful person inside and out.. I am confident she will succeed at anything she puts her mind too. Congratulations Holli, you have already accomplished so much. I am so thankful for you allowing me the privilege to come along side you at this special time. Enjoy..
Holli Graduation
Holli Graduation-10
Holli Graduation-20
Holli Graduation-42
Holli Graduation-52
Holli Graduation-54
Holli Graduation-76
Holli Graduation-79
“LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.” Isaiah 26:12

No comments:

Post a Comment