"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meet Josie…

This little girls smile is infectious, just like her older siblings. Her family is very special and dear to my heart. They are so welcoming, caring and very fun too. I have enjoyed spending more time with them lately and today I had the chance to grab some shots of Josie. Her giggles, sweet voice and fun personality warm my heart, and fill up my camera.
Today I added a song to this site, it is currently one of my favorites. The lyrics apply to so much, to my relationship with the Lord, my relationship with my husband and my relationship photography and my clients.
“Find Me Here, Speak To Me
I want to feel you, I need to hear you
You are the light, That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?”
Photography and my clients move me. When I stand there, with life happening in front of my camera, I am moved. It touches my heart, gives me hope, motivates me and gives me strength. My clients light up my face and fill my heart with joy. I am so blessed to be pursuing photography. Thanks for playing Josie and for moving me today. Thank you for welcoming me in to your lives Stilwells, you’ve touched mine.

josie
josie-2
josie-3
josie-4
josie-5
josie-6
“As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.” Psalm 71:14

No comments:

Post a Comment