"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Boy Davids…

I will admit that I absolutely love newborn sessions--- reason being--- I get to hold very cute, cuddly, precious babies while taking pictures. Although, it does make it harder to resist having my own children--- cause they are just so darn sweet. It was such a blessing to hang out with Baby Davids today. A few months baby, he was featured on the blog via maternity shoot and ultrasound picture--- and today I was so excited to take pictures of this 12day old bundle of joy. He was absolutely precious. The Davids family, is amazing, and Baby Davids is very lucky to have to older sisters who simply adore him. He was wide awake, alert and very happy for the majority of our time together--- a real trooper. Davids, you are one special family and I am so thankful for the opportunity to come along side you during this very exciting time. Congrats!
miller family
miller family-2
miller family-3
miller family-4
miller family-5
miller family-6
miller family-7
miller family-8
miller family-9
“For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.” Isaiah 44:3

No comments:

Post a Comment