"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Friday, May 13, 2011

“Oh the Places You’ll Go!”---Meet Austin

Today I met Austin for the first time. Let me tell you--- he is one cool kid. Well, not a kid--- a soon-to-be high school graduate to be exact. I had some much fun getting to know Austin and his mom Susan better today. All the green that is now Bidwell Park was the perfect combination for Austin’s blue eyes. I heard about all he did at Durham High, wow! He dreams of big things, which I have a feeling he will accomplish with much success. Thank you Austin for allowing me the pleasure of coming along side you during this special time in life. Austin, always remember what Dr. Seuss says, “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” Congrats on your accomplishment. Enjoy.
Austin Grad Pictures-2
Austin Grad Pictures-27
Austin Grad Pictures-37
Austin Grad Pictures-51
Austin Grad Pictures-66
Austin Grad Pictures-79
Austin Grad Pictures-86
“So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11

No comments:

Post a Comment