"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Childhood Photography--- Carli Rae

Today we celebrated Carli’s half-birthday with a photo-shoot. Let me tell you, she is one expressive and fun little girl. So much fun to see her little personality emerging and what a sweet little girl she has become. It amazes me how fast time passes! Seems like just yesterday I was taking Holli’s maternity pictures and then Carli’s newborn photos. The fact that she is half a year old, WOW!

It was a great way to spend my afternoon capturing her sweet spirit. We even had someone stop and watch us take pictures out in the orchard. Yep, someone pulled up, parked their car behind ours and commented on the sweetness of this little girl. (Not going lie, that her mama and I were a little creped out at first).

Happy half-birthday Carli--- you are a very precious little lady, and I am so glad that Hannah has a friend in you! I hope this next half-year is filled with many laughs, milestones and memories. I absolutely love watching you grow! Thank you for choosing me capture this special time in your life, I feel truly honored!

Carli 6mo-2    Carli 6mo-4

Carli 6mo-3

Carli 6mo-8

Carli 6mo-9

Carli 6mo-10

Carli 6mo-11

Carli 6mo-12

 Carli 6mo-14   Carli 6mo-15

Carli 6mo-16

Carli 6mo-17

Carli 6mo-19

Carli 6mo-20

Carli 6mo-21

Carli 6mo-22

No comments:

Post a Comment