"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Favorites from 2010

As I looked back over pictures from the past year, it made me smile. Looking at all the wonderful people that I have been able to spend time because of photography. There were so many special images, and as I looked through them on my computer with my itunes streaming in the background, I came up with an idea. So I made a video, so you all can enjoy my favorite images with me. Although this new year brings some unknown factors; how this photography adventure will change and grow, taking and passing the nursing state boards, getting and succeeding in a job as a RN, and lifes regular mysteries… One thing remains. GOD is GOOD! He has blessed me immensely the past year and I know that at the end of 2011, I will be sitting here again, feeling blessed. I look forward to this year with great anticipation. Anticipation for all of you who I will get to work with, to share life with, so that at the end of 2011 we can look back together and once again say... GOD is GOOD.

(ps- you may want to pause the music… located at the bottom of the blog)

Grace Inspired Photography video 2010 from jenee harvey on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment