"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Calder and Baylor Session

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have always been enthralled with babies. The younger the better. The little fingers, toes, puffy lips and even their cries have such a special place in my heart. I think babies are truly gifts from above. God creates them perfectly. Perfectly tiny, innocent, special and pure. So I jump at the opportunity to capture the special time when a new life is brought home.
Four weeks ago, Calder welcomed home his baby brother Baylor. Calder is all boy… loves being active, outside in the dirt, collecting sticks and did I mention he is active?!? However he is the sweetest big brother. He has learned to say his little brother’s name along with many, many other words. It was so fun to spend time with him. Baylor is as cute as a button, he has the coolest hair and captivating eyes. He was awake and alert for the whole photo session, and only got mad at my constant moving and rearranging once. I was truly blessed by my time spent with these two little boys… Thank you Greer and Jordan for allowing me the privilege of capturing this special time in your lives.
Calder and Baylor-2
Calder and Baylor-11
Calder and Baylor-14
Calder and Baylor-33
Calder and Baylor-34

Calder and Baylor-6
Calder and Baylor-64
Calder and Baylor-70
Calder and Baylor-82
Calder and Baylor-44
Calder and Baylor-47
Calder and Baylor-51
Calder and Baylor-55
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment