"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

She said YES!

Today I ventured to Vina, Ca with the most amazing couple, and it was a great day! First, let me move back about four or five years. I met Lauren when my husband and I started dating. She was the most gentle, sweet, caring and loving person. Lauren has the kind of faith that is inspiring, encouraging and motivating. Our friendship grew over the years, she was a person I could trust with anything, and always greeted me with such a contagious and warming smile. As with all my friends I prayed for a very worthy man to come and sweep her off her feet. To challenge her faith, show her love, and support her beyond measure. At dinner one night she mentioned over and over this Danny fella. I could see the look in her eye when she talked about him, a look of admiration. So right there my prayer switched, that Danny would be come Laurens ‘one and only’. Praise God, Danny and Lauren have been dating for about a year now… and as of last friday, they are soon to be wed!!! I was so blessed when Lauren stood up on the alter as a bridesmaid when Matt and I got married. However I feel equally as blessed to be allowed the privilege of capturing the special moments of their engagement and wedding.
It was so fun today to watch them interact. They are so clearly in love, and its contagious. I admire the way these two have dated. They have developed a true deep friendship over the past year, something every relationship should be build upon. Removing all things that could become distractions. So yes, today I was privilege to witness and capture their first kiss in public. Contrary to popular belief of an engagement session, our time was not filled with all mushy-gushy stuff.. throughout our session they were creative, spunky and fun. I loved every moment of it!!!
Laruen I am so happy for you, and thankful for your years of friendship. Danny, you have a great bride-to-be and I am so thankful that the Lord answered prayer, blessing her with a strong man like you. I cannot wait to watch your guy’s marriage grow! God Bless. Enjoy….
Danny and Lauren Engagement
Danny and Lauren Engagement-12
Danny and Lauren Engagement-17
Danny and Lauren Engagement-22
Danny and Lauren Engagement-27
Danny and Lauren Engagement-40
Danny and Lauren Engagement-47
Danny and Lauren Engagement-59
Danny and Lauren Engagement-62
Danny and Lauren Engagement-80
Danny and Lauren Engagement-106Danny and Lauren Engagement-104
Danny and Lauren Engagement-119
Danny and Lauren Engagement-125
Danny and Lauren Engagement-145


Danny and Lauren Engagement-152
“Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion,  then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.  Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,  not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.” Philippians 2:1-4

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Jenee!! I am so happy for Lauren (and Danny too)! Thanks for capturing some special moments.

    ReplyDelete