"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully," Romans 12:6-8

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finally Complete…

As you can tell from my last few days of posting… much of my time these last few days has gone to editing photos from my weekend with Addison. To switch things up, I decided to create a video to present all of her photo’s to you. I really just can’t get enough of this time in her life. There is something so captivating about watching children of this age, everything is a new experience and their curious nature is painted is all of their faces.
Life is something special. Life is emotional; the happy, the sad, the in-between. My goal as a photographer is to bring a smile, tear, or some other type of emotion to life through my pictures. That is what photography is, freezing a moment in time. Capturing that moment in such a way that it is filled with pure, raw emotion. I hope these pictures bring you joy, hope and a smile to your face. Enjoy!
(you will want to pause the music at the bottom of the blog before playing the video)

Untitled from jenee harvey on Vimeo.
“So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.” Ecclesiastes 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment